Sunday, December 29, 2013

My first blog post!

   I guess the time has come to join the party on this great super highway of information! Being a tech guy by trade and an all around "how to" type, it's only natural to dump what's rattling around in my noggin before it's obliterated by old age and one too many "adult beverages". Also, I've come to believe that that the greatest catalyst and ambassador for learning, is sharing. And there's no medium more convenient and persuasive for sharing than the Internet. I could never have been a successful, fully- functioning adult IT Tech without the scores of individuals who are generous enough to share their experiences and time, and document them for the world to see! You peeps are awesome! The days of reading the owner's manual and plugging it in are over-- nothing works as it should in technology. So with that...I hope to contribute and share my experiences with my fellow techies...and hell....maybe I'll even spare someone from an all-nighter hunched over their workstation, 10 cups of coffee coursing through their blood stream...praying their server comes up before the morning! I know you guys and gals have spared me many a time.....)


Until next time ...Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment